The AirPR sales team is responsible for articulating this message to the right customers and driving sales cycles from prospecting to close. We are seeking a highly motivated sales executive with a passion for data and SaaS who can translate the AirPR value proposition into positive solutions to prospective buyers. The ideal candidate is a consultative sales director with proven success selling data and technology solutions directly to communications and/or marketing professionals. This individual is an outcome-driven sales professional motivated to create and leverage a network in the PR/Marketing industry that will generate sustainable and consistent sales results. The Sales Director is accustomed to developing and managing a holistic sales pipeline including independent prospecting,conducting their own demos, negotiating economic terms, and closing deals.
- Execute new business prospecting on a daily basis to ensure a consistently healthy pipeline.
- Use Salesforce CRM to document, execute and forecast to ensure a predictable and well executed business while maintaining a dependable system of record.
- Spend time in the field in front of customers and conduct multiple in-person meetings every business day.
- When required for meetings, spend time in the office and participate in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Skills / Attributes
- Is focused on customer needs and drives value by focusing on outcomes and proven successes.
- Proven performer selling data and software products to marketing and/or PR professionals.
- A 360 professional who can manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to the close.
- A social butterfly who knows the value of networking to unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Required: minimum 5 years experience in field sales.
- Required experience: data services, SaaS, or marketing technology.
- Experience in the PR or Communications industry a plus.
- Have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate software products and explain the business and economic benefits.
- Have experience conducting in-person meetings as well as web-based demos.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management, and C-level executives.
- Natural storyteller, leverages customer success outcomes and knows how to articulate an ROI based on specific customer desired outcomes.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- This position will be based in New York City
We believe PR has the potential to be the most powerful marketing channel. And it may already be the best. It just hasn’t been proven yet. Our mission is to transform the Communications industry through real-time measurement, optimization, and attribution.
AirPR offers competitive compensation packages, as well as a number of perks and benefits including health insurance, reimbursement for public transportation, reimbursement for gym memberships, happy hours, and snacks. Plus, the company caters and reimburses for lunch Monday through Friday.