PR Manager – Tackling Common Comms Challenges
When it comes to securing coverage, comms teams are working in an increasingly challenging media world impacted by:
- Declining numbers of local journalists
- Journalists and reporters changing roles frequently
- An abundance of PR noise to compete with
- Releases and announcements being ignored by journalists
- Lack of evidence to prove the impact of PR activities
- Limited bandwidth to pursue opportunities that matter
In this episode we will talk about the key issues you face with managing PR workflows and journalist relations, with a special focus on how our PR Manager features add value.
In this video blog series – Onclusive Clips – our thought leaders tackle the big questions taking root in our digital-first media world. We speak to seasoned PR & Media Monitoring experts to gain actionable insight into the main challenges faced by Comms and Marketing professionals. We also use the space to shine a light on what we do and why we do it!