Product | Project Manager
The role of the Product | Project Manager is to help manage products in our portfolio and run a number of development projects within the Engineering-Product teams. The product | project management focus is crucial to the company as there are a number of initiatives which need to be accomplished, that are impacted from the interrupt nature of the organization.
- Lead and track multiple cross team projects to successful delivery.The projects will range from software tools development to cross-org process changes.
- Constructively gain alignment on scope, timelines, project goals and secure cross-functional support.
- Remove cross team and organizational obstacles to allow the smooth operation of the project teams
- Define and document key project metrics such as milestones, delivery dates, action items, risks, and keep information evergreen.
- Act as a liaison between cross functional stakeholders, departments, or collaborators providing status reports and ensuring effective flow of communication between groups
- Provide ad-hoc support on specific tasks for projects run by functional managers
- Proactively look for opportunities to meet internal customer and all stakeholder needs
- Effectively manage Sprints (sprint planning, manage QA teams , release cycles and maintain engineering team velocity)
- Define | determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain use cases, scenarios and workflows information
- Recommend the nature and scope of product and product features by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Bring products to market
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Management of Informations Systems (MIS), Computer Science or other technical field.
- 3~5+ years of strong technical project management experience in an Enterprise IT organization with demonstrated growth of responsibility and success
- Solid understanding of agile development cycle and project management tools like JIRA/Confluence etc.
- Writing User Stories for new products / Creating Wireframe
- Ability to work on multiple parallel projects with tight deadlines and prioritize work accordingly
- Experience driving the product | product feature vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no direction
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Ability to master new technologies quickly
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.