Sales Development Representative
Each year, more than $30 billion is invested in corporate communications, publicity and public relations. However, the challenge with the communications industry has always been the lack of credible metrics, much less the ability to measure how these investments map to quantifiable business outcomes. Intuitively we all know that PR works, but until now the industry has lacked a reliable compass and the data to prove its effectiveness and justify the investment.
Onclusive is a marketing analytics company revolutionizing the communications industry with data science. We have developed the first technology platform for measuring and optimizing the true ROI of Communications and PR efforts. Our analytics software uncovers data about PR’s direct connection to business metrics, revealing which articles, authors, influencers, and messages drive engagement and deliver actual revenue. The result is real-time, actionable metrics that matter.
The Onclusive sales and marketing team is responsible for articulating this message to our leads and driving sales cycles from prospecting to close. We are seeking a highly motivated sales development representative with a passion for data and SaaS who can translate the Onclusive value proposition into positive solutions to prospective buyers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who gets things done. This individual is an outcome-driven sales professional who is eager to learn. This role is perfect for those who want to launch a lucrative career in software sales.
- Prospect, educate, nurture, qualify, and develop target prospects.
- Qualify marketing-qualified leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Partner closely with our account executives to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs.
- Make a great first impression with our prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in key areas such as product, competitors, industry, and more.
- Research accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest and develop accounts.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Successfully manage and overcome objections.
- Learn our technology stack (Salesforce, Google, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, and more) to become more effective and efficient at your job.
- Hit monthly target of qualified meetings completed.
- Actively maintain our CRM data.
- True problem solver. You’re an excellent critical thinker.
- Strong sense of responsibility. You work well independently and own your results.
- Great interpersonal skills. Never met a stranger. High emotional intelligence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great teammate. You partner with others and work for the success of the team.
- Have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate software products and explain the business and economic benefits.
- 4-year college degree.
- A great listener and fantastic creative problem solver.
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Beneficial experience: data services, SaaS, or marketing technology. Experience in the PR or Communications industry a plus.
- Location: Preferably Austin, Texas, but open to remote workers as well.
Onclusive was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Silicon Valley. Onclusive is transforming the communications industry, and you will play a key role in the company’s success and growth trajectory. Onclusive received its series C funding in 2018 and has a large roster of global customers including Airbnb, Lyft, Experian, Berkshire Hathaway, H&R Block, and others. We offer our employees a good work/life balance, great learning and career growth opportunities, health benefits, paid lunches and much more!
For more information or to apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.