Do you measure the quality of your content?
Increasingly in PR and communications, simply measuring the quantity of content that you publish or the number of earned media pieces you garner is not enough. To truly measure which content is achieving your objectives, brands need a metric that incorporates quality and demonstrates what is working and what is not – a metric that can identify the most impactful elements of your communications and shape future strategy for campaigns, messaging, and media relations outreach.
That’s why Onclusive invented Power of Voice™ – the leading content quality metric for PR and communications.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why measure the quality, not just quantity, of your content
- How to tell an accurate story of your market presence, identify which content moves the needle and uncover the right opportunities to amplify your message
- When share of voice can be misleading, and competitive momentum can be a plus
- How to zero-in on publications and authors that drive the most value for your brand
- Using content quality measurement to optimize your strategy and win the conversation
Watch On-Demand Webinar