Information about us
Onclusive Inc, and Onclusive LLC (“Group Companies”) are owned by holding companies in turn owned by investment affiliates of STG Partners, 1300 El Camino Real, Suite 300. Menlo Park, CA 94025. Group Companies adhere to the terms laid out below.
The content provided on our sites and all other platforms is general information only and does not constitute any contractual representation.
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information for the purposes of accessing our client area, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password at any time if we consider that you have failed to comply with any of these terms and conditions. If you know or suspect that any third party knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by email.
Intellectual property rights
Except where indicated otherwise, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
Files uploaded to our client area may be downloaded or viewed by you, at our discretion, according to the settings of our client area from time to time. Contents of the client area may be confidential, and/or commercially sensitive. You should ensure that no one (inside or outside your organisation) gains access to such files unless they have all necessary authorisations to do so. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our sites must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The material displayed on our site is provided on an “as is” “as available” basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed and you should always seek advice on any particular issue you may have. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We therefore, to the fullest extent permitted by law, expressly exclude:
- all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents;
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above; and
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly transmitting, sending, uploading or introducing any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any software or hardware.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links to and from our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and on the basis that you link to and do not replicate our homepage and subject to the following:
- you do not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part of you, your products and/or services
- you do not link from any website that is not owned by you
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border enhancement around our site
- Any links to other websites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access or use any third party websites or resources, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact