Energy sector organisations involved in the exploration, generation and supply of energy, fuel and power are rarely free from public scrutiny and frequently dominate headlines – now more than ever.
We’ve compiled snippets from our ‘Energy in Focus’ white paper to help you identify opportunities to further optimise your communications effectiveness during this defining era for the UK energy sector.
It’s no secret that the UK & Ireland energy sector is facing intense levels of public and media scrutiny as 2022 shapes up to be a defining moment in energy history.
We’ve spoken with industry experts and energy sector customers, and conducted in-depth media analysis insights to help you deliver effective communications and robust reputation management in an era of generational change.
Download this whitepaper to:
- Learn how to best manage your brand reputation at a time when the energy sector is under scrutiny
- Learn how energy price increases, the Ukraine war and Net Zero targets can be successfully navigated in a comms world
- Discover how to optimise insights from media monitoring to help guide your communications strategy in such volatile times
This report evaluates the mainstream and social media response to the competition. Discover what key topics had the highest profile and how coverage progressed throughout.
Savvy communicators know that there is more to a perfect pitch than simply good writing, and media relations is not just about distributing these stories to the media.
With millions of pitches out there, it’s more important than ever to break through the noise. What allows you to do that? Knowing your audience (both the authors and their ultimate readers), being on point with your pitch and building long-term relationships with journalists on trust and respect.
Download this report to learn the art and science of building the perfect media pitch:
- Get To Know Impactful Journalists & Create a Targeted List
- Build Your Pitch and Execute Your Campaign
- Measure Success and Optimise Your Strategy
- Nurture Relationships to Get More Media Placements
WEF Davos 2022 brought together around 3,000 investors, business leaders, political leaders, economists, celebrities and journalists to discuss global issues such as energy, the metaverse and the Ukraine conflict.
Our new WEF Annual Meeting media insights report provides an analysis of mainstream & social media trends and coverage during the global event. Our insights will help you communicate and manage your brand’s reputation for topics that are prevalent such as global warming, cybersecurity, trade & investment and healthcare.
The ESG Sector News Report provides you with an immediate view of the headlines of the day and key upcoming news, giving you the knowledge to inform your plans and react as appropriate for your business.
The 66th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest has just ended, but what was its media impact?
Thanks to our media analysis service, we have tracked and analysed insights from the musical event on the web and social media. We also captured the most mentioned artists and sponsors and the trending topics of the music event of the year.
Discover the results of our analysis of the Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
On 1 April 2022, the energy price cap increased for nearly 22 million customers. Supply and demand on the global wholesale market lead to an increase in the amount providers pay for electricity and gas, and this cost is now effectively being passed to consumers. Energy customers could be paying up to £700 more per year for their electricity and gas bills which has driven mass media coverage on the topic.
Our Energy Sector Price Increase media evaluation report will provide an understanding into the key topics that are resonating the most in the media and online, helping inform your communications strategy and PR plans.
Download the report, which includes key insights and uncovers:
- A mainstream media and social media breakdown revealing leading topics, notable coverage and share of voice
- Coverage surrounding the top voices who contributed to the conversation
- Social media engagement including notable tweets from media outlets and government
- An overview of stakeholder responses and reputational score