How Copyright Confident are You? A PR & Comms Guide to Compliance
Copyright compliance is a complex and nuanced topic, but it doesn’t have to be. As long as you have the right resources and information, you can make an informed decision about which copyright license is right for your PR & Comms needs..
In this short (not-so-boring) guide, we’ll equip you with the essential knowledge you
need to help you, and your organisations:
♦ Avoid copyright infringement and potential financial penalties,
♦ Copy and share coverage confidently to showcase your results,
♦ Ensure compliance without overpaying for unnecessary licences.
CEO Index Report
CEOs of the world’s biggest listed companies have become powerful, personal brands; particularly those who are vocal in the public domain. For these leaders, everything they say and how they behave not only defines the public’s perception of them, but the reputations of the organizations they lead to.
With interest in global business leaders at an all-time high, Onclusive has launched the CEO Index: a dashboard that measures, analyses, and compares earned media coverage about the world’s top CEOs from the US and Europe’s biggest listed companies.
Inside our first CEO Index quarterly report, we look at who’s been making the biggest media impact in 2023 so far.
- Which sectors and countries had the most talked about CEOs in the media,
- Which countries’ media had the greatest share of voice,
- What themes were most widely discussed in relation to CEOs,
- Which CEOs made the biggest impact on a global and national scale,
- How CEOs in the Energy & Utilities sector performed,
- Which CEOs had the greatest impact in relation to ‘Leadership’.
This tells an interesting story of the global CEO landscape during the first three months of 2023; identifying who’s making the most impact in each sector, market, and on a global scale.
Download to understand what’s driving engagement, how the biggest names in your sector are performing, and how you could do the same to maximize and enhance the profile of your CEO and brand.
Building brand reputation in an era of greenwashing backlash
Environmental sustainability has become a central part of corporate planning, comms strategy, and the media landscape. Brands are under growing pressure to publicly communicate the environmental impact they’re making on the planet and people. But as our recent data analysis shows, public and media discussion and scrutiny of this topic is increasing every year, leaving PR and comms pros nervous about how to communicate their environmental sustainability goals and initiatives.
So, a key question that executives and their comms teams are asking is: how do we talk about our environmental plans and initiatives while avoiding greenwashing backlash?
If you’re a comms professional, this whitepaper is for you. Inside you’ll discover:
- How discussions of greenwashing are evolving – with our latest media analysis.
- The changing landscape of corporate environmental sustainability and how that’s impacted your roles as comms pros.
- Best practices to help you successfully communicate your brand’s environmental sustainability and build a strong reputation in an era of increased greenwashing scrutiny.
Earned media: how is it really driving consumer behaviour?
Whether you work in-house or agency side, your ability to prove that earned media is driving meaningful traffic to your brand’s website is the ‘holy grail’ of PR measurement – presenting a huge challenge and a great opportunity to demonstrate tangible business value.
Inside our latest whitepaper, you can sink your teeth into some surprising findings that will give you a complete picture of what impact different earned media characteristics have on determining whether a consumer is likely to engage with your brand’s website when they get there. And some of the findings are very surprising!
COP27 Media Insights Report
The outcomes of COP27 have strongly reinforced the need for businesses to play their part in creating a Net Zero world. As Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) becomes a core business priority, sustainability has become a hot topic for comms leaders who are responsible for communicating their brands’ goals and progress.
Download the COP27 media evaluation report and discover:
- A media breakdown revealing leading themes, top media sources and notable coverage
- Daily trends relating to mainstream media sources
- Coverage surrounding top speakers, Partners, and attendees
- Social media engagement across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram including top posts, most shares, and topics that drove highest engagement levels
With sustainability performance linked directly to brand reputation and financial growth, it’s likely to sit at the centre of business and comms strategy for years to come. Over the course of the event, our Insights team analysed the mainstream and social media coverage to understand which topics and issues mattered the most and what key themes resonated across the media, to help inform your comms planning and ESG strategy for 2023.
Energy Sector Daily Digest
The Energy Sector Daily Digest provides you with an immediate view of the headlines of the day across the UK and Ireland. Sent to you first thing every morning, our editors summarise the content from our Media Monitoring and Analysis services.
It’s no secret that the UK & Ireland energy sector is facing intense levels of public and media scrutiny, sign up for our energy sector alerts so you have the knowledge to inform your plans and react as appropriate for your business.
20 Social Listening Strategies for Crisis Management
- How to differentiate between bad buzz and a crisis
- Six major factors that provoke or amplify a brand crisis
- A step-by-step guide for creating and developing a crisis management strategy
- Four crisis management case studies
This guide outlines how you can use social media listening to detect early warning signs of a potential crisis, understand the impact of a PR crisis, and take necessary and purposeful actions to protect and mend your brand’s reputation.
Download the e-book to discover key metrics to monitor, a step-by-step guide on formulating fitting crisis responses in real time, and more.