Environmental sustainability has become a central part of corporate planning, comms strategy, and the media landscape. Brands are under growing pressure to publicly communicate the environmental impact they’re making on the planet and people. But as our recent data analysis shows, public and media discussion and scrutiny of this topic is increasing every year, leaving PR and comms pros nervous about how to communicate their environmental sustainability goals and initiatives.
So, a key question that executives and their comms teams are asking is: how do we talk about our environmental plans and initiatives while avoiding greenwashing backlash?
If you’re a comms professional, this whitepaper is for you. Inside you’ll discover:
- How discussions of greenwashing are evolving – with our latest media analysis.
- The changing landscape of corporate environmental sustainability and how that’s impacted your roles as comms pros.
- Best practices to help you successfully communicate your brand’s environmental sustainability and build a strong reputation in an era of increased greenwashing scrutiny.
Whether you work in-house or agency side, your ability to prove that earned media is driving meaningful traffic to your brand’s website is the ‘holy grail’ of PR measurement – presenting a huge challenge and a great opportunity to demonstrate tangible business value.
Inside our latest whitepaper, you can sink your teeth into some surprising findings that will give you a complete picture of what impact different earned media characteristics have on determining whether a consumer is likely to engage with your brand’s website when they get there. And some of the findings are very surprising!
The outcomes of COP27 have strongly reinforced the need for businesses to play their part in creating a Net Zero world. As Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) becomes a core business priority, sustainability has become a hot topic for comms leaders who are responsible for communicating their brands’ goals and progress.
Download the COP27 media evaluation report and discover:
- A media breakdown revealing leading themes, top media sources and notable coverage
- Daily trends relating to mainstream media sources
- Coverage surrounding top speakers, Partners, and attendees
- Social media engagement across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram including top posts, most shares, and topics that drove highest engagement levels
With sustainability performance linked directly to brand reputation and financial growth, it’s likely to sit at the centre of business and comms strategy for years to come. Over the course of the event, our Insights team analysed the mainstream and social media coverage to understand which topics and issues mattered the most and what key themes resonated across the media, to help inform your comms planning and ESG strategy for 2023.
The Energy Sector Daily Digest provides you with an immediate view of the headlines of the day across the UK and Ireland. Sent to you first thing every morning, our editors summarise the content from our Media Monitoring and Analysis services.
It’s no secret that the UK & Ireland energy sector is facing intense levels of public and media scrutiny, sign up for our energy sector alerts so you have the knowledge to inform your plans and react as appropriate for your business.
- How to differentiate between bad buzz and a crisis
- Six major factors that provoke or amplify a brand crisis
- A step-by-step guide for creating and developing a crisis management strategy
- Four crisis management case studies
This guide outlines how you can use social media listening to detect early warning signs of a potential crisis, understand the impact of a PR crisis, and take necessary and purposeful actions to protect and mend your brand’s reputation.
Download the e-book to discover key metrics to monitor, a step-by-step guide on formulating fitting crisis responses in real time, and more.
The UK and Ireland Energy Sector continues to dominate the government’s agenda and the media’s headlines, adding pressure on comms teams to stay on top of the news and events that could impact your brand.
Keeping track of the government’s agenda and the media’s headlines can be a nightmare…but we’ve got your back!
We’ve identified over 85 news announcements, legislative developments and events happening over the next three months across the Energy Sector to share with you – all from our Forward Planning database.
Energy sector organisations involved in the exploration, generation and supply of energy, fuel and power are rarely free from public scrutiny and frequently dominate headlines – now more than ever.
We’ve compiled snippets from our ‘Energy in Focus’ white paper to help you identify opportunities to further optimise your communications effectiveness during this defining era for the UK and Ireland energy sector.
It’s no secret that the UK & Ireland energy sector is facing intense levels of public and media scrutiny as 2022 shapes up to be a defining moment in energy history.
We’ve spoken with industry experts and energy sector customers, and conducted in-depth media analysis insights to help you deliver effective communications and robust reputation management in an era of generational change.
Download this whitepaper to:
- Learn how to best manage your brand reputation at a time when the energy sector is under scrutiny
- Learn how energy price increases, the Ukraine war and Net Zero targets can be successfully navigated in a comms world
- Discover how to optimise insights from media monitoring to help guide your communications strategy in such volatile times