Measurement is an essential business process for every function at an organization because it helps you define success, track how you’re doing on your path toward achieving it, amplify what works, and prove your value and contribution to your brand. The more you can measure and prove your business impact, the more budget and resources you’ll get.
While PR Measurement is arguably one of the most important elements of a solid communications strategy, in many cases the approach continues to be unstructured, ad-hoc or an afterthought, and a lot of communicators still consider it too complicated. And not surprisingly so — typically, PR pros don’t have data and measurement backgrounds or training. But what if PR measurement could be simple, easy and almost entirely automated?
Savvy communicators know that there is more to a perfect pitch than simply good writing, and media relations is not just about distributing these stories to the media.
With millions of pitches out there, it’s more important than ever to break through the noise. What allows you to do that? Knowing your audience (both the authors and their ultimate readers), being on point with your pitch and building long-term relationships with journalists on trust and respect.
Download this report to learn the art and science of building the perfect media pitch:
- Get To Know Impactful Journalists & Create a Targeted List
- Build Your Pitch and Execute Your Campaign
- Measure Success and Optimize Your Strategy
- Nurture Relationships To Get More Media Placements
What should you consider when preparing your news to have the desired impact? When spin and positioning in news can directly affect patient lives, it’s clear that healthcare and biotech press releases can benefit from a different approach than most other industries.
In a recent webinar, Onclusive CEO, Dan Beltramo, and Fleishman Hillard SVP Kena Hudson discussed data from 15,000 industry-specific releases, and shared how to apply this knowledge to future communications tactics.
Download this whitepaper for advice on the following:
- The best timing to distribute news releases
- The importance of selecting the most credible and compelling spokespeople
- Cultivating authentic and trusted media relationships
- Keeping realistic perspectives on both your competition and metrics
Onclusive hosted a series of webinars in 2021 during which we surveyed hundreds of communications professionals worldwide, asking them questions every PR professional faces daily.
As we look back at 2021, here is a summary of the insights we collected this year, based on the polls we conducted during our webinars. The poll respondents include in-house communicators and PR teams from companies of all sizes, large and boutique PR agencies, freelance PR professionals, and the C-suite.
Download this report to read answers to questions:
What’s been the biggest challenge in building a PR agency / brand relationship?
How do you use data and measurement to inform and shape your earned media strategy?
How do you currently get executive buy-in for investment in PR and communications?
How well does your executive team understand how to leverage PR?
Download this report to read answers to questions:
- What’s been the biggest challenge in building a PR agency / brand relationship?
- How do you use data and measurement to inform and shape your earned media strategy?
- How do you currently get executive buy-in for investment in PR and communications?
- How well does your executive team understand how to leverage PR?
Gone are the days when business success was measured solely by profitability. Corporate reputation has become the most important brand asset—a company with a favorable public image is more appealing to customers, employees, investors, and other stakeholders.
This puts communications and PR front and center as the stewards of corporate reputation. However, today there are many internal and external influencers that affect how companies and brands are perceived. These factors need to be constantly monitored and addressed to allow PR pros to get ahead of any reputation concerns and strategically shape their corporate image.
Download this whitepaper to learn about:
- What is PESTLE analysis, and why use it for PR
- The link between sustainability and corporate reputation
- How to apply the PESTLE Analysis to you PR strategy to strengthen your corporate reputation
- Using sentiment monitoring, social listening and tracking trends for PESTLE analysis
Are you looking for an objective media monitoring and PR analytics software comparison,
based on real customer reviews?
Look no further! G2 Crowd, the leading independent business software review company, has
compiled a report that compares Onclusive, Meltwater, Cision and Muck Rack, and we are delighted
to share it with you.
Download this media monitoring comparison report to learn:
- How Onclusive stacks up against other media monitoring vendors
- Why Onclusive’s crawler provides the most accurate and complete results
- What Onclusive’s customers say about their experience with the product suite
- How Onclusive supports their customers and helps them achieve success
Whether you’re working for an organization big or small, you know that almost every initiative and project needs to be approved—and those that call for a significant business investment require the support of an executive team.
To get their approval, it is often necessary to demonstrate why the project is needed and what benefits it will produce when complete. Download this whitepaper and worksheet to guide you through the steps of creating and delivering an impactful PR business case.
Download this guide to:
- Read about the reasons you may need to write a business case
- Learn the key pillars that should be included in every business case
- Learn how data and technology can support your business case
- Receive a worksheet with interactive prompts to help outline your business case
We can all agree that earned media content is king when it comes to building brand reputation—your biggest brand asset. Followed closely by owned media, earned media continues to be the most trusted form of advertising compared to paid media.
To help with your earned media efforts, Onclusive has created the ultimate guide to developing an effective earned media strategy and measuring success. Read how earned media is key to showcasing business impact and ROI.
Download this whitepaper to read about:
- Setting the right earned media objectives for your brand
- Developing your content strategy with thought leadership in mind
- Implementing a comprehensive content distribution plan
- Earned media measurement & strategy success stories
- Measuring KPIs that matter & optimize your strategy