DISCOVER HOW MEASUREMENT & STRATEGY FOR EARNED, OWNED AND NEWSWIRE MEDIA IMPACTS YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Without the ability to measure the bottom line impact of PR, communicators only know the amount and scale of media coverage they are getting about their brand. For communications professionals to continue to have a seat at the table, optimize their strategy in alignment with overall business and marketing objectives, and get the credit they deserve and the resources they need, knowing how earned, owned and newswire content drives actual business outcomes has become a necessity rather than a luxury.
However, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Truly understanding the customer journey from PR through to an engagement with a brand has been a tough challenge that few technologies address.
In this PR Attribution™ deep dive, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the business impact of your efforts.
- Align with business goals that matter to your leadership.
- Gain C-Suite buy-in for PR initiatives and resources needed to drive them.
- Find tools and technologies that support your efforts.
- Effectively outline, implement and use a PR impact measurement strategy.
Complete form to download the whitepaper.