On the Record: Media Performance of the World’s Top CEOs
Dive into the earned media perfomance of the world’s top CEOs across the US and Europe. Our quarterly CEO Index report identifies which leaders are making the biggest media impact and why. Their earned media coverage not only affects their personal brands, but also defines the public’s perception of their companies – ultimately impacting corporate reputation.
The data in this report is pulled from Onclusive’s CEO Index: a dashboard that measures, analyses, and compares earned media coverage of leading CEOs across the US and Europe.
This quarter’s report sheds light on the global CEO landscape from April – June 2023. Identify who’s making the most impact in each sector, market, and on a global scale.
- Which sectors and countries had the most talked about CEOs in the media,
- What themes were most widely discussed in relation to CEOs,
- How US-based companies and CEOs performed in comparison to one another,
- Which CEOs made the biggest impact on a global and national scale,
- How CEOs in the ‘Consumer Goods’ Sector performed,
- Which CEOs had the greatest impact in relation to ‘Innovation’
Download the report to access key data insights on the biggest names in your sector.