Social media listening is fast becoming an essential part of the PR and Comms toolkit. Yes, that’s right, it’s not just for marketing teams! Forward-thinking brands are already embracing the strategic advantages that social listening tools can offer when it comes to managing brand reputation, crisis detection, and optimising comms strategy.
Onclusive and Digimind – now part of the same company – have joined forces to shine a light on the impact of using social media in your PR strategy and give you AI enhanced tools to execute that strategy.
What can social media do for you in PR?
- Show how global events are impacting your audience (and changing the opinions of that audience),
- Gives you valuable channels to share content through,
- Identify journalists and media contacts to approach with press releases,
- Predict an oncoming PR crisis by listening to how people are talking about your brand,
- Provide insights about a brand’s different audiences and drivers of sentiment.
Ultimately, social media helps you improve the impact of your PR and communications activity.
Download our guide for data insights on the most popluar social media platforms for PR and learn how to enhance your comms strategy with social listening tools.