An analysis of news and media consumption trends in Western Europe.
Earlier this year we spoke to 6,000 members of the public and over 700 in-house communications practitioners. Our findings reveal some uncomfortable truths.
- The hype around some channels is overstating the current reality.
- Trust in news outlets is a complicated emotion.
- Data overload may be inhibiting insight?
“A really insightful report into the real truths in corporate communications. It uncovers the reasoning behind many of the changing audience attitudes and consumption trends we’re facing.” – Sophie Ponet, Corporate Affairs Communication Director for Europe, Levi Strauss & Co.
Download the definitive guide, which includes five steps to design and realise smarter communication strategies, and uncovers:
- The most polarising news sources
- The impact of news aggregators and platforms on your reputation
- Whether insight is becoming more data-driven and automated