International Women's Day 2023 Report
On Wednesday March 8 2023, the world celebrated International Women’s Day (IWD). This year’s theme was #EmbraceEquity and its aim was to “get the world talking about why equal opportunities aren’t enough. People start from different places, so true inclusion and belonging require equitable action.”
As our snapshot report shows, this powerful theme sparked significant discussion, with over 400,000 social media items created specifically relating to International Women’s Day on the day and in the week leading up to the main event! Interestingly, our data also shows how the social media discussion around IWD has increased year-on-year.
Download our snapshot report to discover:
- How the conversation around IWD grew in the lead up to the main event,
- The volume of discussion across France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, UK, & US,
- Which social platforms drove most of the conversation,
- Top global and local influencers,
- How the discussion around IWD has grown year-on-year.