New features include a fully customizable dashboard with unlimited widgets, competitive analysis, broadcast monitoring, & TrendsTM
Since 2012, Onclusive Software has provided PR and content marketing professionals with reporting and analytics that actually matter to the C-Suite and core stakeholders. The New PR is about distributing content through a variety of earned and owned channels to generate brand awareness and drive business impact through continuous digital storytelling.
In our latest release of the Onclusive Analyst platform, we continue to provide monitoring, measurement and reporting in an automated, digestible format, now with even more AI-driven insights and TrendsTM. The new version of the Onclusive Analyst platform makes it easier to identify the best methods and messages for the widest social amplification.
What’s New in the Onclusive Analyst Platform?
- Fully customizable dashboard. The new dashboard allows users to select the metrics, charts, and widgets that are most important to them, including share of voice, power of voice, PR attribution (including conversions, interactions, and calls-to-action), competitive analysis, social amplification, and more.
- The industry’s first dashboard with unlimited widgets. In addition to dozens of pre-populated drag-and-drop widgets, users can also create their own from any chart or filter of their coverage, making it quick and intuitive to create multiple views of your brand.
- Workflow-driven Navigation. Onclusive Analyst’s new navigation and search/filter functionality were designed to mirror the workflow of a PR or marketing pro’s daily activities. Starting with TrendsTM (identifying topic themes), to Plan (campaigns, key messaging and media and influencer lists), to Analyze (assessing results) to Report (providing true business metrics to the C-Suite and core stakeholders.) Filtering and searching are now more intuitive and allows everything from quick look-ups to complex assessments of campaigns.
- New capabilities in competitor analysis. Onclusive customers can now use Analyst to conduct cross-functional competitive comparisons all in one place. By popular request, users can now also group by syndication and publication.
- TrendsTM. Developing story ideas and knowing the best ways to amplify those stories can frequently be a challenge. With Onclusive Analyst’s new TrendsTM, you can identify in real-time which authors are writing about a particular topic and which of those authors have the most influence, as well as the top publications that mention topics you care about and their social amplification trends.
- Broadcast monitoring. Users can now view and analyze global television and radio coverage ., giving a broader view of key messages, mentions and metrics across mediums.
What’s coming next for Onclusive Analyst?
Onclusive Analyst will soon include a media and influencer contact database. Unlike traditional media databases, Onclusive’s will provide users with AI-driven insights, including an author’s Influencer Score, number of articles by topic, social amplification of those articles, and a list of suggested related authors.
For more information on Onclusive Software’s Onclusive Analyst platform and our new features, contact us or request a demo today.